A Little Detour in Köln

Home alone pet.
Besides the touristy yet terrific Cologne Cathedral, this laid-back city has more to offer. Whenever I stroll along the streets, there are always some fluffy cuties that make me smile, and make me detour...

Santa Claus in Nippes, so what?
The sweetest crocodile I have ever seen. Or is it a lizard?
                              
                           The fierce crocodile go high in Hansaring.
                               
                           The famous celebrity cat at OFF Broadway.
Napping in the Belgium Quarter is hipper than shopping.

A mad irritating goose chasing a family around Aachener Weiher for half an hour.
Yes, I stood there and watched that long.
Tempted to stop the goose but unfortunately it is the law of nature.

               
                                      Rabbit families hopping in front of the TV tower! 
                                   Cuter than the wicked big fat Finnish ones.
                      Could not go near to take a proper one, blame my iPhone.
Even though I never consider myself as a cat person, I apologize for my biased blogpost. For dog lovers, you can basically spot happy dogs everywhere everyday around the city. WIth plentiful of green space(compared to the Finnish parks, parks are massive here), dogs can mingle and play with other city dogs in a carefree manner. Such a delightful life to be a dog!

Last but not least, my behavior of collecting animals digitally tells that I am a sympathetic nose allergy sufferer.



沒有留言:

張貼留言